Welcome to Center For Integrative Health
IS THIS YOUR STORY?
- Have you been suffering with a chronic illness or an autoimmune disease?
- Do you struggle with brain fog, bloating, poor sleep, constipation or diarrhea, digestive discomfort, fatigue, joint pain, migraines or weight problems despite trying to be healthier?
- Are you trying to eat healthier and avoid gluten, but still unsure of which other foods to avoid ?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice out there about diet and nutrition and wish you knew what was right for you?
- Are you ready and motivated to make the changes that will really impact how you feel and learn how to restore your health naturally so you can feel like yourself again?
HOW ARE DIGESTIVE ISSUES AND CHRONIC ILLNESS REVERSED?
Are you eating like a bird to try and control your food sensitivities?
If you’ve developed food intolerances, overly limiting your diet is the worst thing you can do for your immune system and overall health.
If you start to eliminate vast numbers of foods, and eat the same breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, you create less diversity in the gut microbiome. As a result, many people end up with more food intolerances, more chemical intolerances, and worsened autoimmunity.
Many patients don’t get better because they only try one piece of the puzzle, when improving tolerance is much more complex than a leaky gut diet and protocol.
The key to improving immune tolerance isn’t simply taking one magic supplement or eating the same restricted diet every single day.The Institute for Functional Medicine, and the Director for the Center for Celiac Research at Mass General Hospital in Boston, MA have discovered that 3 things that influence how digestive disorders and chronic illness develops:
- Food and Environmental Triggers
- Increased Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
We can't change the genes we've been born with, but the good news is we can influence how our genes express themselves (called epigenetics). Thankfully, the genetic component of disease is only about 8%.
The other 92% is in our control.We can uncover the food and environmental triggers contributing to autoimmunity and we then can heal our gut.
Our “GUT and Immune Restorative" program will teach you the principles needed to really make a big difference in your HEALTH!
You Will Learn Diet, Lifestyle, and Supplement Recommendations So You Can Regain Your Health And Enjoy Food Again.
- How special Lab testing can identify food and environmental sensitivities, assess the true health of the GUT, and other important bio-markers of health
- Why things go wrong in the gut
- How to maximize your microbiome
- Diet, lifestyle and supplement recommendations
- The real cause of food sensitivities
- Overcoming chemical sensitivities
- The dangers of a restrictive diet
- How the gut immune system works
- Understanding food sensitivity testing
- Reducing toxic load
TAKE BACK YOUR HEALTH! TAKE ACTION!
If you want to start feeling your best everyday. If you want to be healthy and have the energy to do what you love to do, AND you are ready to Take Back Your Health, then I invite you to schedule a FREE 10 Minute Consultation with me by phone. So no matter where you live we can work together.
Just click on the "Discovery Call" LINK above and get started!
Dr. Edward Catalano
Little Falls | Center For Integrative Healthcare | (973) 276-0094
125 Paterson Ave.
Little Falls, NJ 07424
Click on the Link Below to Watch Dr. Catalano discuss Diet, Food Allergies and the Immune System recorded for the
New Jersey Women's Health Summit