- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
OUR ESSENTIAL HEATH PROGRAM is geared towards health-seeking patients that are looking for direction and guidance. It is perfect for those that are concerned with long-term health and disease prevention. It’s also designed for people suffering with a chronic illness that want to get to the “Root Cause” of their condition, and use lifestyle and nutritional therapies instead pharmaceuticals.
We understand that it can take some time to change your lifestyle. We want to create a realistic platform for you to be healthy. This program includes our essential services and process.
We have 3 month and 6 month programs depending on your needs
Our Essential HEALTH program includes:
• 1 Comprehensive Initial Consultation
• 2 to 5 – 60 minute clinical and coaching follow up sessions( Depending on 3 or 6 month program)
• Review of the Functional Medicine intake form
• Case review of past records and tests
• Functional nutrition and lifestyle consultation
• Customized supplement program design
• Access to the highest quality nutritional supplements
• Detailed interpretation of lab results
• Email access to your clinician for 6 months
• Morning urine pH test kit
• A copy of Joy In Living: The Alkaline Way
The Steps to Better Health
1) Assessment & History
Your story is the most important component to your case. By listening closely and investigating your medical history with more detail, we are able to recommend the most appropriate lab testing and lifestyle recommendations. These labs are much more comprehensive than traditional blood work.
2) Customized Nutrition
Based on your initial assessment and lab ﬁndings, a customized meal plan and nutrient solution will be created for you. This ensures you are taking the right supplements and eating a balanced diet to address your nutritional needs.
3) Lifestyle Education
You will receive health education as part of your program, along with several opportunities to attend workshops and seminars. Lifestyle education ensures your long-term success.
4) Check Points
Your personalized program will include strategic check points to monitor your progress and the effectiveness of your
“I believe that people who go to functional medicine docs are desperate... We are the patients at the end of our rope, tired of taking drug after drug with no relief, and who traditional MDs don’t know what to do with
“We just dream of a life without pain and to be able to function again. Thanks to Dr. C I have no signs of the rheumatoid arthritis I was diagnosed with in 2012, and I’m regaining function that was stolen by the RA and Thyroid disease. I am recovering and regaining my life!”