Welcome to Center For Integrative and Preventative Healthcare
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Catalano in Little Falls, call (973) 276-0094 today!
Personalized Lifestyle Medicine
Dr. Catalano is very passionate about offering a Personalized Lifestyle Medical approach to health care. One of prevention, achieving optimal health, and managing chronic illness and auto-immune disease through natural and holistic methods.
IS THIS YOUR STORY?
- Have you been suffering with a chronic illness or an autoimmune disease?
- Do you struggle with brain fog, bloating, poor sleep, constipation or diarrhea, digestive discomfort, fatigue, joint pain, migraines or weight problems despite trying to be healthier?
- Are you trying to eat healthier and avoid gluten, but still unsure of which other foods to avoid ?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice out there about diet and nutrition and wish you knew what was right for you?
- Are you ready and motivated to make the changes that will really impact how you feel and learn how to restore your health naturally so you can feel like yourself again?
HOW ARE CHRONIC ILLNESS AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE REVERSED?
First, it's important to understand what contributes to the development of a chronic illness and autoimmune disease.
An autoimmune disease develops when something triggers cell inflammation and causes your immune system begins to attack tissues inside your own body causing damage to organs.
The Institute for Functional Medicine, and the Director for the Center for Celiac Research at Mass General Hospital in Boston, MA have discovered that 3 things that take place when a chronic illness or autoimmune disease develops:
- Food and Environmental Triggers
- Increased Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
We can't change the genes we've been born with, but the good news is we can influence how our genes express themselves (called epigenetics). Thankfully, the genetic component of disease is only about 8%.
The other 92% is in our control.
We can uncover the food and environmental triggers contributing to autoimmunity and we then can heal our gut.
We focus on underlying causes, healthy lifestyle changes, and treatments that increase the body’s ability to achieve optimum function and prevent disease. We are an integrative practice with special attention to:
Food and Environmental Allergies
Personalized Lifestyle Medicine, is an Integrative, Functional approach to health care,for the purpose of designing patient-specific prescriptions for diet, exercise, stress, and environment. No two people will respond to treatment in the same way or in the same time-frame. We work with each patient to implement treatment programs that work towards achieving that patient’s individual health objectives.
TAKE BACK YOUR HEALTH! TAKE ACTION!
If you want to start feeling your best everyday. If you want to be healthy and have the energy to do what you love to do, AND you are ready to Take Back Your Health, then I invite you to schedule a FREE 10 Minute Consultation with me by phone. So no matter where you live we can work together.
Just click on the "Sign Up Here" LINK above and get started!
Dr. Edward Catalano
Little Falls | Center For Integrative and Preventative Healthcare | (973) 276-0094
125 Paterson Ave.
Little Falls, NJ 07424
Click on the Link Below to Watch Dr. Catalano discuss Diet, Food Allergies and the Immune System recorded for the
New Jersey Women's Health Summit